We can facilitate both on-line trainings and (where possible) in-person trainings. For larger groups and in person trainings, we ask for as much notice as possible with ideally at least a three – six month lead time. Events at shorter notice may be possible but it will depend on the availability of our trainers, many of whom are in high demand.
Please note: this is a holding page whilst our new Events Area is being developed – new trainers and trainings will be added very soon.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on the list below, please get in touch on [email protected] to discuss your training needs.
Please make sure to include as many details about your needs as possible eg numbers, proposed date(s), online or in person etc. We will then get back in touch with any further questions and with a quote for costs.
- Online Safeguarding
- Cyberbullying, Cyberstalking and Trolling – A Child’s Point of View
- thics, Law and Keeping Children’s Digital Data Safe
- Online Safety, Online Harms & Cybertrauma for Child / School Therapists and Counsellors (KCSIE 2021 New Legislation)
- Pornography Use in Children & Young People and How to Work with It in the Therapy Room
- Online Behaviours – Why We and Children Do What We Do Online (including Child Development & Attachment)
Bespoke workshops are available to professionals and parents within areas that include:
- The lifelong impact of adoption
- Life story work
- Adoption and the school environment
- Trauma-informed parenting
Workshops are on offer to professionals in the areas of safeguarding and child protection at the following levels:
- Foundational level
- Advanced level
- Trauma in the Classroom
- Attachment in the Classroom
- Why Don’t They Just Grow Up (Immaturity, Learning & School)
- The Window Of Tolerance and The Zones of Regulation
- An Introduction to Eating Disorders
- An Introduction to Self-Harm
- The Impact of Complex Medical Conditions on Children & Young People
- SEND & Children, Young People, Families and Schools
- Having Difficult Conversations About Sensitive Things with Children & Young People
- An Introduction to Dissociation
- Neurodiversity & Girls
- Siblings – Experiences Less Considered
- The Child in Context: Historical and Social Constructions of Children & Implications for Practice
- Childism: Prejudice Against Children
- The Privileged Child
These trainings can be adapted for evening talks, half day trainings and full trainings, and this is just a selection of areas Naomi can cover. Please get in touch to discuss.
- Who Do They Think They Are? An Exploration of Children & Young People’s Emergent Sexual and Gender Identities
- How Has Power Made Us? An Intersectional Exploration of Power Inside and Outside the Therapy Room
These can each be available as two hour talks or as a full training day. Please get in touch to discuss.